Picturesss

20 Jun

My first week in Peru…in pictures:

my language group gals

arturito loves making barry bobble

kendra’s homemade birthday card

happy birthdayyy kendra!

visiting Chosica, the closest city

heyy benjii

father´s day celebration at the local elementary

sniffling all weekend

lulu lives at the training center!

Things not pictured (but worth mentioning):

• ICE cold showers.
  • I have ESPN!!
  • The neighbors have a rooster which means I get a lovely wake up call at 4:30 am every morning.
  • Arturo dropped Barry and he broke 😦
This weekend we’re going to Lima as a group, so I´m really excited!

Advertisements

8 Responses to “Picturesss”

1. Ramon June 20, 2012 at 8:03 pm #

Hey gurl hey!

Im so glad to know youre alive and well! Besides super proud of you im glad to know youre bettering our peoples lives!… I kinda miss you, ewe.

Def gotta plan a trip to visit you! You know i olloe your ass w/ever you goes! LMAO!

2. Nancy Zam June 21, 2012 at 12:08 am #

I love ur pics! Keep them coming!!

3. Jessi Jo June 25, 2012 at 7:31 am #

Happy birthday Wooms!!! I hope you’re enjoying yourself!!! Miss you :-). I can’t wait to read more about your adventures!

Sincerely your fab woomsie

Jessi Jo

4. Cuencas June 25, 2012 at 9:31 am #

Perfection of the most bang for your buck! A picture really is worth a thousand words! Love the updates – and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ❤

5. Carla June 25, 2012 at 2:12 pm #

So many stories! I see you are making friends (with adults, humans and animals… hey benjiii!) Happy Birthday Bunny!

6. Carolina June 25, 2012 at 5:51 pm #

Betty!!! Happy Birthday to my Favorite Cousin!!!! Yeah, yeah….I’m gonna get some heat about this comment from “the others”, but I don’t care! LOL We love you!!!!! I love the pics. I especially loved the birthday card someone drew with a Llama on it!! Ha ha!! I guess everything is about the llama!

7. Paisa June 25, 2012 at 8:58 pm #

Paisa, after traveling from Denver to Rio de Janeiro and now from Naples (Not the Italian Naples), I finally sat down to ready your blog. Looks like you’re doing great and haven’t missed a beat. Cuidate and keep us updated whenever you can. Skype me and HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY VIEJA!!!!

8. Chipmatic July 1, 2012 at 5:49 pm #